2D Game artist
Nukebox Studios is looking for an experienced 2D Game Artist with excellent artistic and creative skills. The right candidate has experience in the game industry, who is well versed in different kind of game styles with broad knowledge that covers 2D Rendering, color knowledge, Props, character designing and GUI. If you’re a badass 2D Game Artist who is responsible, and is hungry to create any 2D assets that come down the pipeline from scratch with 2D Concept Art to final game art, then let’s talk.
- Design and Develop Story Board for Mobile Games.
- Create unique compelling UI design and innovative concepts for mobile games.
- Design and develop game character, mobile application screen shots and Mobile Game User interface.
- Be responsible for setting up proper UI design process in the team.
- Accept the responsibility to develop and be involved in each and every step in development of UI Designs and Game Art.
- Have complete knowledge on color theory and color harmonies.
- Should also have knowledge of UI flows and willing to implement the same in team.
- Should be able to work with team of Artists and Graphic Designers.
- Should be very comfortable in image creation and image editing.
- Willingness to work on various designing platforms, including 2d and 3d.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience as game artist for Mobile Gaming platform.
- Looking for Game artist with 2d (characters, props, Background and UI) and 3d(modeling, texture, animation).
- Added skill of Unity will be an advantage.
- Must to have a portfolio.
The game studio that is making headlines is looking for rock-star Product Managers to build and manage industry leading products. If you are a detail-obsessed PM driven by data and focused on players, you will fit right in. If your natural habitat is a fast-paced, results-driven workplace, you will thrive.
Experience and Skills Required
- Experience as a PM in a quantitative role
- A track record for high performance and team/project leadership
- Experience managing free-to-play LiveOps for a mobile game with a focus on monetization
- Deep understanding of free-to-play game systems, economies, currencies and balance
- Ability to take a product from initial concept, through product-market fit, soft launch and global release with focus on KPIs and performance benchmarks.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative modeling skills with a focus on data-driven decision making.
- Ability to prioritize and drive features with a focus on ROI to improve KPIs
- Ability to craft clear, concise product requirements and specifications documentation
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy
- Understanding of UI/UX design concepts and principles
- A passion for games and gaming. A passion for creating fun and compelling user experiences.
- Enthusiastic, performance-driven self-starter and team player
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment, to thrive at an extremely fast pace and to find creative ways to get things done
- Strong analytical capabilities in Excel. Experience with SQL and Tableau would be a plus.
Experience – 2+ years in an Gaming Industry.
You will be a good fit if…
- You are highly meticulous and organized, and you are proud of it.
- You identify problems before they happen, and you are continually ahead of the curve.
- You love working with incredibly talented people, and you cherish the opportunity to help them perform at their highest level.
- You do not just love building games. You are a passionate gamer and love games as an art form and a form of entertainment.
- Work with Product Owners, Product Managers and other Stakeholders to organize resource allocation, define releases and set deadlines.
- Track and coordinate the smooth execution of feature on content releases. On time, at high quality levels and within budget.
- Anticipate risks and potential problems and proactively mitigate risks and avoid problems. Have alternate plans in place when things do go wrong.
- Coordinate meetings and brainstorms to keep them efficient and productive. Document discussions and disseminate decisions, track and follow-through on action items derived to ensure efficient and prompt execution.
- Work with artists, programmers, and designers to ensure that they are setup to perform at their maximum productivity.
- Be the communicator that links the production team with internal and external stakeholders
- Initiate and lead process improvement initiatives
- Analyze dependencies and bottlenecks in product and formulate smart solutions
Experience and Skill Requirements
- More than three years of experience in the mobile game industry
- Shipped at least one title.
- Extremely self-disciplined and self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines and stressful conditions
Lead Unity Game Developer
- Provide technical leadership to single individuals and complete teams
- Participate in strategic planning & drive progression and innovation within our app development processes
- Support, guide and motivate our engineers & review their performances
- Assist our producers and team leads
- Keep a close eye on the trend shifts and innovations early
- Involve in research and coding responsibilities
- Be with ready hands on code whenever required
- Maintain clean up-to-date work record to submit to reporting manager
- Involve in regular discussion with Technical Architect to maintain technical production flow.
What we are looking for – Must-Haves:
- At least 3 years of work experience in a leadership position in coding and engineering
- At least 6 years of game programming experience
- Minimum 3-4 years of Unity 3d experience
- University degree in computer science (or comparable education)
- Server-Side programming experience ( JS / Python / PHP / Perl )
- Excellent knowledge of programming languages such C++, C# or Java
- Hands on experience in designing multiplayer game models
- Extensive knowledge of production processes in game development
- Decent level of knowledge on Game Art, Audio and Testing process.
- Proven leadership abilities, strong communication skills
- Good capacity for teamwork & strong ability to resolve problems and conflicts
- Good knowledge of project management methodologies and engineering practices
- Good command on English language (written and spoken)
- Self-contained, motivated and aim-oriented way of working & high level of self-motivation
- Credited at least 2 or more release titles in mobile gaming market
Nice to haves:
- Own game prototypes
- Technical demos
- Research Documents etc…
- Personal Blogs / Website
Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing Executive for our growing team. The Digital Marketing Executive will be reporting to the Marketing Manager on our team. They will play an important role in supporting and growing the Digital Marketing efforts for our mobile games. The ideal candidate is passionate about games, has an experience in Digital Marketing, and has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creating content & managing Social Media Marketing across channels
- Guide & oversee the Marketing Collaterals production
- Monitor and report performance of different KPIs
- Community Development
- Support other Digital Marketing activities
Desired Candidate Profile
- 1 -2 years of experience in Social Media Marketing / Digital Marketing
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Social Media tools
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- A gamer or someone who is passionate about games
- Ability to perform under the pressure of time constraints and a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in gaming industry will be an added advantage.
Customer Support Executive/Manager:
We’re looking for an awesome Customer Support Executive / Manager to our growing team. The Customer Support Executive / Manager will be reporting directly to the Marketing Manager and Product Manager on our team. They will respond to player inquiries and be a friendly and helpful host to our loyal players. The ideal candidate is passionate about games, has a positive attitude towards the needs of our players, and has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer relations – responsible for customer support – managing queries from players on emails, social media and other channel. Drive continual product improvements by reporting and escalating issues to our production teams.
- Content creation – generate and maintain external support content such as game guides, troubleshooting help and FAQs.
- Minimum 1.5 years of experience in a Customer Support role.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- A gamer or someone who is passionate about games
- A passion for creating innovative, fun and compelling player experiences
- Good judgment, adaptability and information retention
- Ability to analyse data, utilize problem-solving skills, and recommend solutions
- Able to perform under the pressure of time constraints and a fast-paced environment
- Ability to speak and write with clarity, accuracy, match professional tone to appropriate audience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Interested in learning more about game design and mechanics
- Gaming experience and tech support experience will be an added advantage
- High computer proficiency with email, web-based software and CRM tools is desirable
Nukebox Studios is looking for a talented and passionate Technical Artist to join our team. They will work with art, design, and developer teams to resolve challenges, ensure art assets can be easily integrated into the Unity3D game engine. They are to ensure that the overall artistic vision of the game is intact and is not exceeding the technical limits of the chosen platform. In addition to having good 3D art skills, applicants should have a good amount of experience working with
Unity3D. They should be a team player and be able to collaborate with several teams.
- Act as a bridge between the Artists and Programmers
- Ensure art assets can be easily integrated within the artistic vision and technical constraints of the game and the platform.
- Work with the teams to ensure an efficient art pipeline and optimized game.
- Research, test and implement new graphics rendering techniques.
- 2D/3D Content creation for the game using Photoshop/Maya.
- Develop shaders to achieve specific visual effects for the game in Unity3D.
- Create visually appealing and content appropriate particle effects in Unity3D.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ year’s professional game development experience in a Technical Artist role.
- Shipped at least 1 game title from pre-production to final release (preferably a mobile title)
- Strong working knowledge of Unity3D
- Expertise with Unity3D: shaders, prefab creation, particle systems and lighting.
- Experience with Unity3D’s GUI is a must.
- Experience in creating and optimizing shaders and material in Unity3D.
- Knowledge of light baking is a must.
- Experience with modeling, UV creation, rendering, and animations in Maya
- Experience in Photoshop skills such as compositing, tiling, texture creation and export optimization.
- Be able to create quick playable prototypes/Proofs of Concepts using Unity3D
- Experience with asset optimization for overall game efficiency and cater to technical limitations.
- Should support the art team with troubleshooting and technical assistance
- Prior experience with SVN
- Working knowledge of script languages such as C#.
- Knowledge of importing rigged characters in Unity3D
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with the team and demonstrate efficient documentation skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, think creatively to resolve technical challenges and limitations
- And a passion for making games!
*Please provide Portfolio samples, which contain any optimization exercises or creative problem-solving methods applied by you within a given art pipeline. Also your Portfolio should demonstrate your tech-art skills in the following: rendering, characters, environments, visual effects.